DH Freaks Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Siouxsie_Q
Siouxsie_Q

What do y'all think about Kanye West's new controversial song? Empty What do y'all think about Kanye West's new controversial song?

Tue May 01, 2018 9:24 pm
I listened to it 2x and I don't really like it.   It's ....weird.  Not really the type of songs he's used to making.  No
Cherilani

What do y'all think about Kanye West's new controversial song? Empty Re: What do y'all think about Kanye West's new controversial song?

Fri May 04, 2018 7:32 pm
Your still, the one..I want for life. Thank you for loving me,as myself.Through all my demon's,and challenge,you have always loved me.
Steamyviolet
Steamyviolet

What do y'all think about Kanye West's new controversial song? Empty Re: What do y'all think about Kanye West's new controversial song?

Sat May 05, 2018 9:25 am
Good for Kanye! It’s refreshing to hear someone with his talent go against the grain of mass media.

Sent from Topic'it App
Cherilani

Sun May 06, 2018 1:21 pm
Just so ya know..ya ruining my momment...Lmao.Im still working on my Kenya shit!!!Damnit..wish I had our room.. I'd send farting butterflies.
Cherilani

Sun May 06, 2018 1:25 pm
With a face,like one who doesn't smile.Bahaaaaa.Oh,that was dry humour on my part.Lmao.Lmao.It could get worse,I could put Cores cock on her head...tea bag this situation.Lmao.
Darlin

Fri May 11, 2018 9:41 am
Darlin

Fri May 11, 2018 9:42 am
At least he's not a liberal. Very Happy
Chambella
Chambella

Fri May 18, 2018 6:11 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum